Ticket available at the gate!!
Des Moines, IA
Sept. 26 & 27
If you have questions about camping at the festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may check in anytime between 9am and 9pm on your arrival day. Please reply to this email answering the questions at the end of the rules.
The following information pertains to the on-site camping available to those interested in staying in a tent, van or bus conversion, RV, or travel-trailer during the event.
We ask all campers to read and understand these rules. They are required to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all campers and the attendees of TinyFest Midwest 2020. These rules will be emailed to you upon purchase of your camping spot.
1. On-site camping reservations must be made on-line prior to Sept. 23rd. Camp sites cannot be obtained at the gate during the event.
2. All campers 13 years of age and older must possess a wrist-band for the event. Anyone on venue property without an official wristband will be considered trespassing.
3. No ground fires or bon-fires are allowed. Grills are allowed.
4. No illegal drugs, firearms, and/or fireworks are allowed on the venue property. (Violation of this will cause the immediate forfeit of your camping reservation with no refund and your expulsion from the property.) Vehicles are subject to search by security and/or the Polk County Sheriff Dept.
5. Alcohol is permitted in your camping site area , but IS NOT allowed outside your campsite. Alcohol is not allowed in public areas, the venue areas, inside buildings, in pathways/roadways, or anywhere else outside your reserved campsite area. Thank you.
6. Primitive Camp Sites are 20’x20’ and do not include electricity or water hook-ups. Premium Campsites include electricity and water hookups.
7. There are both bathroom and shower facilities on-site available to all campers.
8. The black water/grey water on-site dump station will not be available during the event.
9. All vehicles, tents, RVs’ travel trailers, and equipment must be kept within each camp site’s designated area. (Please be courteous to your neighbors.)
10. Over-head lights throughout the grounds will be turned off at 11:30PM each night.
11. Quiet time in the entire campground is between 11:30PM – 7:30AM.
12. Golf carts, ATVs, 4-wheelers, scooters, mopeds and other similar motorized vehicles are not allowed.
13. Generators are not permitted in the primitive camping area as a courtesy to the other campers who will be sleeping in tents.
14. If you plan to drive into town during your stay, your vehicle will need to be parked in the attendee parking lot outside the main gate and not at your campsite. Vehicles will not be allowed to travel in and out of the campground area during event hours for the safety of pedestrians and attendees.
15. Only one non-travel trailer/non-RV vehicle (car, SUV, pickup) is allowed to be kept in each campsite during the event. (Please see Item # 14.) Motorcycles and similar style vehicles are not allowed in the campground area.
16. Campers, attendees, and participants entering the venue of TinyFest Midwest are doing so at their own risk. Valuables and property of campers, attendees, and participants are not the responsibility of the TinyFest, LLC or of Sleepy Hollow Sports Park. The TinyFest, LLC and Sleepy Hollow Sports Park cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of any campers’, attendees’, and/or participant’s’ property.
17. Please be sure to bring a printout of your ticket and a valid photo ID. Not doing so might cause a delay in your admission to the event and access to your campsite area.
18. Pets are allowed in the campground, however, only official service dogs are allowed inside the event space. In addition, pet owners must agree to the following set of rules in their entirety:
All animals must have proof of rabies vaccinations within 3yrs (tags are sufficient).
All pets must be leashed and under complete control at all times.
Leashes may not exceed 4 ft.
Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
Pet owners are required to report any accident to TinyFest personnel immediately.
TinyFest officials retain the right to refuse entrance to any pet considered dangerous or potentially dangerous.
Each pet owner must sign a hold harmless agreement, releasing TinyFest, LLC, Sleepy Hollow Sports Park and the cities of Des Moines and Pleasant Hill for pet owner’s negligence.
If the pet owner fails to adhere to the aforementioned rules he/she may be requested to leave the campgrounds without a refund.